Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Endless

I have the hardest time getting up in the morning. I wake up, get the twins breakfast, then lay back down. I don't sleep, I just lay there, thinking about everything and nothing all at the same time.  I feel bad, like a horrible mother. I feel as though I should be up doing things with my kids. I am just so tired lately. I have always enjoyed having a night job. I have thrived on it actually. I am such a night person. I had one day job at a sandwich shop once, that didn't last long! I have always worked for tips, so working for just a paycheck at minumum wage was a huge wake-up call. Lately, though, I feel as though I just need to do something else. I love working in the bar. I love my co-workers, most of my customers are great, and the money is good. My role as a mother and wife is much more important though. I just don't think I can do both anymore. And NO! I am not going to leave my family.
So, I woke up this morning, and did nothing. I got my kids breakfast, then sat on the bed and watched cartoons with them. We watched cartoons until noon, then I made lunch. I searched the internet for recipies, blog spots, and for a good book to read.

The next thing I knew, it was 1:30 and I still had accomplished nothing for the day. UGH... This is such a downer for me. I hate wasting my time! By the time I had to go to work, the twins' room was half-ass clean, the dishes in the dishwasher, groceries were bought, and I found a recipe for pumpkin pie cheesecake. I guess the day didn't turn out too bad.

I didn't have to work, it wasn't busy enough. I got to go home and make the cheesecake. I also got to hang out with my family before the kiddos had to go to sleep. That was nice. I have the next two days off, I am praying that I can get my butt motivated. I am in the middle of two craft projects, one painting, and I have a house that could really use  a deep cleaning. The addict in me could really use a meeting, the kids would really love to go to the park or just anywhere to just get out of the house, I have birthday invitations to finish and mail, I need to do a little on step #3, bills need to be paid attention to, I have paperwork to turn into Perry Tech. Oh my! lol Tomorrow will be quite busy... if I get out of bed... hmmm.

1 comment: